Monday, October 18, 2010

AWESOME FALL BULB

If you know me, then you know I am all about keeping things simple. This is no exception in my garden. I hate planting bulbs..........Really.....................I just despise it. So if by chance I am going to plant some bulbs this season, then I want a bulb that will perform like a champ in spring, making my sweat and hard work pay off.

So, I have a great spring blooming bulb that will make your neighbors soooooooooooo jealous. I love that!!!!!! If you like daffodils then buy the 'Jetfire'. It has yellow petals and an orange throat. What is great about it, is that it blooms like crazy. Mine lasted 5 weeks last year. Each bulb produced over 8 stems of flowers. That's right...........One bulb............Just say in.

No comments:

Post a Comment